What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. In no case cookies could damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
Cookies do not identify you personally and do not pose any risk to your computer or mobile device. They are not viruses or spyware. They are simply tools used by the websites you visit to improve your navigation, so that your data travels through the network safely, to help us understand what information on our website is most useful for our users or to know what offers may be of interest to each user. And all this in a totally anonymous way: we will never know your name, address or telephone number unless you provide them to us. You decide whether or not to allow cookies, but if you decide not to allow them, you must block them in your browser. Before blocking them, we want to help you better understand how cookies are used.
Types of cookies:
Depending on the entity that manages it, cookies can be:
– Own cookies: They are those that are sent to your team from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
– Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to your team from a team or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
– Session cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
– Cookies persistentes: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
– Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
– Analysis cookies:
They are those that are treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve it.
– Session cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Next, we detail the cookies used on our website:
Name of the cookie
Own or third party
|Google Maps cookie. It allows the operation of the Google map on the contact page of the web page.|
Stores how the visitor got to our website, either directly by entering the domain address, a link, a web search or an advertisement
Cookies used by Google Analytics that contain an anonymous identifier used to distinguish users
Delete or block cookies:
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
At CAPLAND ILURO SL we never store the personal data of our users, except for the IP address as described above, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to make purchases of the products and services that we make available to you. or to receive information about promotions and content of your interest. By browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.